2018 Keystone Cougar 369BHS 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Keystone Cougar 369BHS 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Russell Miclette from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Cougar 369BHS View Listings

There should be a button for 0 stars. We purchased our Fifth Wheel November 2018 not even six months ago. I’ve been in contact with both the manufacturer and camping world in Roanoke. Customer service at Keystone and Camping World in Roanoke are rude and not helpful to say the least. I had to bring it from our campsite to Camping World In Roanoke (45 minute drive)TWICE. The first trip was to document all the items wrong with our trailer for warranty work, which was inconvenient but I understood. The second trip was uncalled for. Since they didn’t document the black tank issue correctly they had us bring the RV again so they could remove the blank tank to get proof of the leak and document for the warranty. We asked if they could place the old black tank in so we wouldn’t be forced out of our trailer during our trip and we were told by he dealer “I will not put a used black tank back in your RV we will not get paid.” Keystone Customer Service then stated “keystone will not pay for that.” The customer service agent then proceeded to explain to us with an attitude that the RV was used for recreational. We explained we use this for camping we are living in it while camping and looking for a job. She then ignored us and asked us if there was anything she could help us with. Now my wife, toddler and yellow lab are forced out of our trailer during our camping trip. We had to remove majority of our belongings to drive FIVE and a half hours to our house. Not only are we out the money We have spent on the campground and vacation, I’m also without my fifth wheel. I am really disgusted with this matter
- Russell Miclette , Virginia

2020-07-22 2018 Keystone Cougar 369BHS View Listings

This is a really nice 5th wheel in excellent condition. I didn't purchase it because I needed something a bit smaller. But, man is this a nice rig. I strongly recommend this Cougar 5th wheel to anyone looking for luxury camping. I especially like the outside kitchen with the beer fridge and gas grill.
- Tom Thumb, California

2020-06-26 2018 Keystone Cougar 369BHS View Listings

My wife and I purchased our camper at the end of 2017. We have only had minimal problems with it so far. Wrapped outdoor kitchen door, thermostat, and overhead fan. We really like this camper for the layout and size for entertaining. Remember every camper will probably have some problems. It's up to you to take care of your camper as much as possible.
- Burt Swable, New York

2019-08-19 2018 Keystone Cougar 369BHS View Listings

This is a very spacious RV plenty of options. We’ve had nothing but problems from D laminated slides warped moldings warped outdoor kitchen door cable TV issues broken thermostats we had to have a slide completely taken out and restored this is our second Keystone cougar,we are very unhappy with the quality and when I contacted Keystone directly they told me I have to leave room for error because they’re Put together by piece work.
- Jason, Massachusetts