2018 Forest River No Boundaries Travel Trailers RVs Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2018 Forest River No Boundaries Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Laura Tracey from Ontario says:

2018 Forest River No Boundaries Travel Trailers RVs Reviews By Model

• NB19.51 Review

Have you owned any 2018 Forest River No Boundaries Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Forest River No Boundaries NB19.5 View Listings

I purchased a No Boundaries (nobo) 19.5 travel trailer March 2018 from McPhails of Harriston in Harriston Ontario. I traded in my rpod for this nobo because Lisa Rowley told me it would suit my lifestyle of kayaking and going to off grip destinations. I purchased it and 3 hours later the microwave came out, vent and the stove glass top had come off. The next time I took the trailer to PA for vacation and the stove and microwave came out again plus a cupboard door came off. It has been back to forest for two months. Certified dealers fixed it but issues repeat. I haven't used the stove ever and I am scared to since it moves around. Countertop is coming off and the sink has come apart. The stove is on its 4th warranty, slide wall has come out and no longer can use the slide. It is having electrical issues and I can't use the fridge. I have to keep food in a cooler since my fridge won't run when I am not plugged in and the trailer shakes so bad inside nothing survives in the fridge or in the trailer for that matter. I want my money back. Forest river and dealer are doing a song and dance. I just posted a you tube video no boundaries 19.5 travel trailer my nightmare. If anyone else is dealing with this trailer please email me at nobonitemare@gmail.com I am in Canada but please email me. Thanks. My trailer name is Warran Tease. I can joke about it somewhat but it has been an ongoing nightmare. It is a very expensive tent. Issue after issue daily.
- Laura Tracey, Ontario