2017 Winnebago View 24G Class C RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Winnebago View 24G Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bob from Indiana says:

Have you owned any 2017 Winnebago View 24G Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

VERY UNDERPOWERED, RPM slowed to 1400 before it downshifted! I feel that the power is very lacking but I'm a Retired Cummins employee. Backup Camera quit at about 2500 miles, stability fault after a gust of wind in Kansas which disabled the cruise control. To operate the slide outs you must have the ignition switch on even when hooked up to 30 Amp 115vac. Not many 115vac outlets interior; only 1 small clothes closet; came without stabilizers which it severely needs. Very noisy when driving, to hear radio volume must be turned up pretty high - no gaskets around back of driver or passenger doors. to operate the generator you must turn on a switch at the steps and then go up to the control panel to actually start the generator - and it isn't in the manual. Plus other little things (only 1 trip odometer, 3 speed wipers, no indicator for DEF) all for an $100,000 plus vehicle!
- Bob, Indiana

2018-10-31 2017 Winnebago View 24G View Listings

Being that this is our 1st RV (2nd one we're owned) and a repeat customer to our dealership 1 year later to buy the same model except our 2nd one was the 24G it's been nothing short of a perfect RV. Drives and handles like an expensive car. More than enough room for myself and my wife, dogs too if their part of the family. Take a look and take it home to experience this for yourself.
- Jerry Klein, California