2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T Class C RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T Class C RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

David Morris from Georgia says:

Have you owned any 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T Class C RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Love the design of this coach. Very comfortable to travel and live in. Drives great. Only had it just over a month and already had many warranty issues with it. Mostly minor, but aggravating none-the-less. Bought this coach because of great warranty service reputation of Winnebago which we personally experienced having owned a Winnebago RV previously. We just hope our warranty issues get resolved in a timely manner. Would advise anyone buying this coach tp read the Facebook Winnebago Fuse Owners Group posts. Very helpful website.
- David Morris, Georgia

2018-11-19 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

I have had great experiences with this little motor home. I've taken it over 20,000 miles of trips so far and it is a 2017 what I loved about it is the way it cruises and the bedroom and the bathroom are terrific. What I did not like was the salon area for eating was totally uncomfortable. To remedy this I took it all out and replaced it with two reclining captains chairs so you can recline back and watch TV. I had to increase the springs in the rear of the truck I adding two Springs on each side at a truck dealership. After that it completed what we needed done to really make it great. With the additional Springs it drives much better and it's 16 miles to a gallon so I'm happy with that of diesel
- Rich Sherony, Florida

2017-06-20 2017 Winnebago Fuse 23T View Listings

Have had the unit for about month and have thus far encountered 15 deficiencies. We purchased a Winnebago because of it`s reputation to quality and workmanship, certainly not event in this particular coach.
- Roger MORIN, Alberta