2017 Winnebago Era 70X Class B RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Winnebago Era 70X Class B RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

John Emerling from New York says:

Have you owned any 2017 Winnebago Era 70X Class B RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Winnebago Era 70X View Listings

My wife and I both enjoy driving it. You sit higher and can see more scenery when driving. It's strikingly beautiful; we get comments all the time from folks along the road. No complaints about the warranty; it's easy to get an appointment at the local dealer, both Mercedes and Winnebago. We were thinking of just the 2 of us, but find with our 13 grandchildren we'd like to have more space. I bought a Swivelwheel 46 from a manufacturer in TX and had a local welder rig up a 2'x5' Rubbermaid storage box, special holders for our 2 bicycles, and larger swivel casters on the front legs so I can move it around easier when disconnected. That gave us all the extra storage space we needed. You don't even know it's there. The 4 wheel drive is great; we were in a muddy campsite on a steep entrance that we would have been stuck in any other RV. I was surprised by the power of the Turbo Diesel; it is really fast; no kidding, you have really hold back or it will pull ahead of everyone else at a stoplight. Finally it is quick and easy to set up camp! The more we use it the better we like it. But it's too small if we want to include all the kids.
- John Emerling, New York