2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Todd Harbaugh from New Jersey says:

Have you owned any 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

Great RV, King size bed in our 343 vik Touring edition and the Morider steps are the what we really wanted in a camper. As with anything there will be minor issues, such as had to tighten all water drains and connections as they leaked at first. I dont have any warranty work yet but it will be going in to have the automatic awning fixed as it keeps blowing the fuse, the front nose light quit working and will also need to be fixed. Floor plan is outstanding for the wife and myself. Quality is wonderful especially for the price can't beat it. I wish the vents came with a weather cover but they don't so i installed both myself. Overall we, after 3 years of looking found the best travel trailer out there for way less money than the other brands and could not be any happier..
- Todd Harbaugh, New Jersey

2019-08-21 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

I bought the RV to just live in temporarily when I moved for a new job. The dealer delivered it to the campground about 100 yards from the dealer and after a week had the belly fill up with water from the P trap in the shower leaking. The dealer service tech. came to the campground to fix it since it was so close and after he fixed the trap I had water leaking from under bathroom sink,island sink. The electrical system in the front of the outside storage area worked half the time and the tv outside just quit working after about 2 months of using it maybe twice. After a year it hasn’t been as bad as some of the reviews we had a couple of windows leak after 3 months in the hot humid weather in southern Louisiana but only in severe storms. The propane regulator and rubber hose rotted and dual valve broke after about 6 months so I got to the point that I wasn’t going to deal with the manufacturer or dealer anymore due to getting the runaround and it was too aggravating and probably would of ended up behind bars so I just fixed it myself and I will NEVER EVER buy anything from this manufacturer again cause you don’t get what you pay for so spend a little more money and get one in the top 10 RV to own cause this one is dead last. Me and my family own 5 RVs and are not new to any of this but the RV my parents bought 30 years ago is in better shape than this one and the only road time it has on it is 100 yards.
- Matt Hough, Louisiana

2019-03-12 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

Where to start? First, RV consumers have 0 rights in any state! You should be prepared to pay for what ever you get!! I have had so many issues, from the black tank exploding, bed frame completely falling apart, lighting and electrical issues, dealer damage, etc...etc... Venture is basically non responsive and their servicing dealers are worthless! We paid a premium for what seemed to be a very well made and laid out RV, It had tons of storage, 2 fireplaces, outdoor kitchen, and much more. It depreciate almost 50% within the first year. We purchased the unit in July of 2017, had first service called into selling dealer in Oct and didn’t repairs until Dec. Second service need was when the black tank exploded when we were out of town with it. That took a month and we had to stay in a hotel! The servicing dealer caused damage to the rv while in their possession, which we did not see until we got it home (2 1/2 hours from there) The third service was to repair what had not been repaired the first 2 times, as well as, damaged items in Sept 2018 and as of today...the unit is still at that servicing dealer (6 MONTHS!!!!!) We call, and get no response most of time. The last return call I received was the first of January and was told everything was repaired but the outdoor kitchen countertop and would be call the following date for an eta. (No call) I left several messages and finally got a return call from a new service writer who asked me what problems I was having with my rv and when I could bring it to them for service. I informed her that it was there and how long it had been there and she told me she was new and her manager just told her to call me because I was Pi$$ed. (Now that’s customer service ;-)) She stated that she would call me back, that didn’t happen. We went by the dealership to get a few items out of the rv and and was at the back of the lot, behind other rv’s, all doors were unlocked (we have belongings in it), and there was a huge dent and scratch on one of the slide outs that was not there when we took it in. We were approached by a service technician who told us that we could not be back there. My husband told him to get the manager. I went inside and there were electrical plugs out of the walls, paneling still coming off, bed frame not repaired....but everything was done except outdoor kitchen?!?!?!?!?
- Carla, Texas