2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Todd Harbaugh from New Jersey says:

Have you owned any 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

Great RV, King size bed in our 343 vik Touring edition and the Morider steps are the what we really wanted in a camper. As with anything there will be minor issues, such as had to tighten all water drains and connections as they leaked at first. I dont have any warranty work yet but it will be going in to have the automatic awning fixed as it keeps blowing the fuse, the front nose light quit working and will also need to be fixed. Floor plan is outstanding for the wife and myself. Quality is wonderful especially for the price can't beat it. I wish the vents came with a weather cover but they don't so i installed both myself. Overall we, after 3 years of looking found the best travel trailer out there for way less money than the other brands and could not be any happier..
- Todd Harbaugh, New Jersey

2019-03-12 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 343VIK View Listings

Where to start? First, RV consumers have 0 rights in any state! You should be prepared to pay for what ever you get!! I have had so many issues, from the black tank exploding, bed frame completely falling apart, lighting and electrical issues, dealer damage, etc...etc... Venture is basically non responsive and their servicing dealers are worthless! We paid a premium for what seemed to be a very well made and laid out RV, It had tons of storage, 2 fireplaces, outdoor kitchen, and much more. It depreciate almost 50% within the first year. We purchased the unit in July of 2017, had first service called into selling dealer in Oct and didn’t repairs until Dec. Second service need was when the black tank exploded when we were out of town with it. That took a month and we had to stay in a hotel! The servicing dealer caused damage to the rv while in their possession, which we did not see until we got it home (2 1/2 hours from there) The third service was to repair what had not been repaired the first 2 times, as well as, damaged items in Sept 2018 and as of today...the unit is still at that servicing dealer (6 MONTHS!!!!!) We call, and get no response most of time. The last return call I received was the first of January and was told everything was repaired but the outdoor kitchen countertop and would be call the following date for an eta. (No call) I left several messages and finally got a return call from a new service writer who asked me what problems I was having with my rv and when I could bring it to them for service. I informed her that it was there and how long it had been there and she told me she was new and her manager just told her to call me because I was Pi$$ed. (Now that’s customer service ;-)) She stated that she would call me back, that didn’t happen. We went by the dealership to get a few items out of the rv and and was at the back of the lot, behind other rv’s, all doors were unlocked (we have belongings in it), and there was a huge dent and scratch on one of the slide outs that was not there when we took it in. We were approached by a service technician who told us that we could not be back there. My husband told him to get the manager. I went inside and there were electrical plugs out of the walls, paneling still coming off, bed frame not repaired....but everything was done except outdoor kitchen?!?!?!?!?
- Carla, Texas