2017 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Barbara Gould from Maine says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK View Listings

We bought this unit brand new last summer, had absolutely everything we wanted. We went out 5 times last year without issues. This year we opened it to find a crack on the drivers side at the left corner of bunk slide out that is inside and out. I have contacted the company and still no response. I called the dealership where we purchased sent them pictures, they contacted company and still no resolution. One of the cupboard doors is coming apart and today the awning arm broke. I wish we had read these reviews before we purchased this unit. At this point my husband says they can come get it because it is not well made and apparently they know this and don't stand behind their product. Has anyone that has had issues had them resolved?
- Barbara Gould, Maine

2020-01-31 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK View Listings

I would not recommend this travel trainer to anyone I bought it new feb 2018 used it one time and had to take it back to dealer for gfic plugs not working this has happen 2 times all ready and dealer can't find the problem the valance have fell off 3 times from over the window cabinet door has fell off and now the heater does not work I use this travel trailer for work it is junk and can't get any help from dealer or the company
- Donald Mcnelley, Tennessee

2019-04-28 2017 Venture RV SportTrek 320VIK View Listings

we bought our 320vik in july 2016. the only issue we had with it is the tv reception. called venture ourself. they gave the ok to replace antenna. took it to the dealer. they found loose cable at antenna. it has a great floor plan. my wife uses a walker. plenty of room for her to get around. we really like our home away from home.
- NORM FEARS, Iowa