2017 Venture RV Sonic SN220VBH Travel Trailers RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Venture RV Sonic SN220VBH Travel Trailers RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Robert Partin from Texas says:

Have you owned any 2017 Venture RV Sonic SN220VBH Travel Trailers RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Venture RV Sonic SN220VBH View Listings

My wife and I researched travel trailers for about 7 months. We started with teardrops and moved up based on the fact that the weight difference did not justify what we would give up in space and features. We were planning on buying a Micro Minnie but, at the last minute, we watched some videos on our top choices and decided that the money would be better spent on the Sonic. The Winnebago murphy bed did not really compare to what we got in the Sonic. There was also a much roomier feel. The slide out is also deeper on the Sonic. We had several features that we had decided were "musts". A 6cf fridge/freezer, Room in the bathroom to change, black tank flush and power on the awning and tongue jack. We also really like the huckbolt frame and the one piece roof. We are very pleased with the Sonic and would recommend it to others.
- Robert Partin, Texas