2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Brooke Myers from Idaho says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

So we were on our way to Massachusetts from Idaho to help an ailing family member. We purchased our Vilano and hadn’t had any issues. While setting up in Wyoming, our hydraulic pump went out for some reason. We were with 4 dogs and one cat and in a panic. We tried to contact repair shops and they were all busy. We got ahold of a mobile rv repair man. We waited for a call back. While waiting I decided to reach out to Van Leigh to see if they could assist. I called and left a message but was cut short due to lack of service / reception where we were. I then emailed them about our situation. I received a call not 15 mins later from Bryan at Van Leigh. I replayed our situation and asked if he could help. He took our VIN number and make and model. He ran something and said that he could next day the parts to us. I then asked how much... the parts alone were $1200!! He said FREE!! I wanted to cry! We were / are so grateful he was able to assist us in a desperate time. The promptness, professional and politeness was absolutely amazing!!! I recommend Van Leigh to anyone!!!!! Thank you Bryan again!!
- Brooke Myers, Idaho

2020-07-30 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

I bought this 2017 VanLeigh 5th wheel used in 2020. I’m now living in it. So far so good. I really haven’t had any issues come up. The kitchen is the highlight of the 365RL - lots of beautiful cabinets. Beautiful yes, but they are thin so don’t hold much weight. But if you use some common sense about this... Excellent quality appliances for the price. Good comfortable furniture and mattress. It’s really a very good value, but I wish they included backup camera for the price. I think that should be standard these days. F-rated 16” tires: really an great asset helping drivability. Overall quite impressed. It’s been mostly a good experience.
- Barry , Florida

2020-07-19 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

Overall pleased with construction & interior wood features, abundant storage inside & out, floor plan, the things over which manufacturer VanLeigh has direct control. Their Customer Svc response during that first year was simply outstanding, but with the issues surrounding conditions of components manufactured by others arose, their assistance dropped off. The OEM TripLite inverter burned up the residential Samsung refrigerator twice. Within 2 yrs of my purchase date, VanLeigh had changed to a different inverter manufacturer (obviously aware of the issues with TripLite) but charged me to change out the TripLite to Magnum), in addition to Samsung refusing to cover the damages. There were other issues that I would have hoped VanLeigh could have been of greater assistance. Customers have to understand that all manufacturers have to include all the features customers want these days, but then the units have to be relatively light & built to withstand a “virtual tornado during an earthquake” while in tow; some things will not do well for long with those circumstances, but I feel that I probably had fewer problems with a VanLeigh manufactured product (with its Tiffin related history of quality) than some other producer.
- Lawrence Mayronne , Texas

2019-05-31 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

This is made by the Tiffin Co. The customer service is next to none, even if out of warranty! If we weren't changing our lifestyle, we'd live in it until we can't travel anymore. You won't be disappointed.
- Laurel Owen , California