2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL 5th Wheels RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL 5th Wheels RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL 5th Wheels RVs? Write a review

2019-06-21 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

So we were on our way to Massachusetts from Idaho to help an ailing family member. We purchased our Vilano and hadn’t had any issues. While setting up in Wyoming, our hydraulic pump went out for some reason. We were with 4 dogs and one cat and in a panic. We tried to contact repair shops and they were all busy. We got ahold of a mobile rv repair man. We waited for a call back. While waiting I decided to reach out to Van Leigh to see if they could assist. I called and left a message but was cut short due to lack of service / reception where we were. I then emailed them about our situation. I received a call not 15 mins later from Bryan at Van Leigh. I replayed our situation and asked if he could help. He took our VIN number and make and model. He ran something and said that he could next day the parts to us. I then asked how much... the parts alone were $1200!! He said FREE!! I wanted to cry! We were / are so grateful he was able to assist us in a desperate time. The promptness, professional and politeness was absolutely amazing!!! I recommend Van Leigh to anyone!!!!! Thank you Bryan again!!
- Brooke Myers, Idaho

2019-05-31 2017 Vanleigh RV Vilano 365RL View Listings

This is made by the Tiffin Co. The customer service is next to none, even if out of warranty! If we weren't changing our lifestyle, we'd live in it until we can't travel anymore. You won't be disappointed.
- Laurel Owen , California