2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ron Kellough from Texas says:

Have you owned any 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

We bought this coach last September and took it on our first big trip to Key West this past January. It drove excellent, rode great an was fun to be in. We towed a 15 Jeep Wrangler and you didn't even know it was behind you. The bath and a half was awesome. The exterior paint is beautiful and the interior furnishings were awesome and very comfortable. We bought the total electric with the aqua hot system where we had no propane and for a motor coach this size that puts your mind at ease knowing the propane hazard didn't exist. This coach offers the same quality that other more expensive coaches offer for less money. The customer service is excellent.
- Ron Kellough, Texas

2019-06-30 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

we purchased this motorhome in April of 2017 new. It has been joy to drive and live in full time. Due to my health issues and my husbands eye sight, traveling is difficult. This has been a dream of ours for many years. I know this coach will bring many years of enjoyment to some new couple. We have taken our tv over the dash out but can put it back if new owners prefer it, also we removed the bench for the table out as we planned to put in the work station. That too can be put back in, however the recliner doesn't fit well with the bench in. This coach has many positive points and the previous statement is the only negative. I love the heated floors on cool days and the fireplace is very nice also. The dishwasher makes cleanup time quick and having the washer and dryer on board helps immensely. I cannot say enough good about this coach. Driving this coach has been great and being able to fuel in the same location as semis make this great! No worries about fitting under or around the fuel pumps. Super easy to pull sides in and out and with the auto level makes set up a breeze. I truly hope the next owners enjoy her as much as we have!!
- tess, Ohio

2018-05-17 2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH View Listings

We bought this Phaeton 40 QBH in June 2017 new. Within one week we had to take it back for the awning issues. Never fixed correctly. Lights keep going out in ceiling was told they got bad bunch. At red bay they refused to replace them, been sending me 20 at a time and I replace as needed up to over 40 so far. Two slides leak the one they said it doesn't but I have to put towels down every rain. New leak in front slide now it has stained the ceiling and drips thru light have to put bucket under it..Many other poor workmanship. I'm now headed to red bay again but didn't help last time. My wife and I worked all our careers to buy motorhome and travel. We are full timers and thought Tiffin was the one. Used money we had saved and now all I seem to do is go to shop for repairs. If had to do it over would not go Tiffin for the price there are alot better out there.
- Robert Hathaway, Florida