2017 Tiffin Allegro Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Tiffin Allegro Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Sandy Fleming from Wisconsin says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Tiffin Allegro 36LA View Listings

I purchased my Tiffin in May of this year from dealer in Panama City Florida. while I would not recommend this dealer, I can only say bravo Tiffin. Before my husband passed, we owned 14 motor homes, our first being a Concord, so you know how long ago that was. We've owned Holiday Gamblers, Newmars, Monacos and more. As a widow traveling alone, I wanted something as worry-free as possible. I have not had one issue with this coach..a couple of questions which were promptly and pleasantly answered by Tiffin factory personnel. All in all, I can't say enough nice things about this experience...wish I could give them a 10 -star rating. I've only driven a little over 1200 miles, towing a Cadillac SRX,but I'm not worried in the least about getting on the road. Thanks, Tiffin, for producing a quality product proudly made in the USA.
- Sandy Fleming, Wisconsin

2020-01-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro 34PA View Listings

Unimpressed with the quality and warranty from Tiffin motorhome. My interior wall is buckling and the panels on both sides are popping off. Called the manufacturer and their response was the walls were built first and when they put the roof on the weight will sometimes Buckle the wall. Obviously the walls are not being built strong enough. Poor workmanship on tiffin's part. Because I'm a second owner and it's three years old they would not do anything about it. Will probably looking at a different manufacturer next time.
- , Florida

2019-11-07 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31MA View Listings

I love the floor plan to this RV and easy for full time rv living for the two of us. It is very easy to drive. My problems are with quality of build. We have had many water leaks due to poor crimping of plumbing. Access to the problem areas has been poor. Movement of kitchen slide has allowed counter solid surface to break,silicone caulking lifting,rubber under slide tearing. This is our third RV..I thought Tiffin was suppose to be better quality.
- Vic Wright, Oregon

2019-06-08 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

My wife and I had a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton QSH, 37' 9", that we bought new and kept for over 5 years. It was a diesel pusher with an air ride and we liked it a lot. However we found we were not RV'ing as much as we needed to be to justify it so we sold it and purchased a new 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA, 36' long. In general we found we were not giving up anything monumental with this coach. It had a good ride, decent power and noise level, is quite roomy and the storage, while different (so slide out pull-throughs) was excellent. We didn't notice that the rear/bedroom A/C does not have a heat pump. We miss that a bit but the fireplace more than makes up for it. One of it's best features, that the Phaeton did not have, is the king-size bed. To be on the safe side, we down-sized our "towed" from a Honda Pilot to a Honda CRV and it's been great. We've had our share on minor, annoying problems. But we've found that every coach has them, whether you buy new or used. With three coaches over the last 10 years we have never have never had a significant issue like engine, chassis or tires. Tiffin has an excellent reputation for standing behind their products.
- Dewayne Roos, Massachusetts

2018-07-13 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

The finishes inside the coach are nice, outside paint not so much. I think Tiffin's motto is get the coach out there and we'll deal with the problems later. It should be the opposite, produce quality, with minimal problems. I've had over 50 issues with this coach, Tiffin picked it up from me and took it back to Red Bay for repairs.The paint on these coaches, something that Tiffin brags about, is horrible. I'm looking at a new 36LA and it has major paint issues, just delivered from the factory. The dealer told me Tiffin is trying to get more coaches out and are ok with doing paint repairs. If you want a quality coach, you might want to look at other coaches. Their after the sale service is good if you go to Red Bay. It's not good when on every trip you are thinking, what will break next.
- Rich, Delaware

2016-10-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro 36UA View Listings

We took our new 36UA to Disney for a first trip--1500 miles round trip. We love it! We did find a few minor warranty issues but expected that. Two things on the 36UA--if you have a king bed, lift it up before bringing the slide in or you will destroy the corner molding on the bunk bed room. When taking off the generator cover, hang on to it; it's not hinged and you change chipping it.
- Barry/Kay, Louisiana