2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Terry Carmichael from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

Blown head gasket suspected after only 1,081 miles. Called Mfg. who referred me to Coach Net for towing. Waited 23 hours before finally being told CN did not have a tow service in my area. No help from Dealer, (lazydays) Tiffin or Coach Net. Paid $975 to be towed to Cummins service. What you should know before buying is, when you have a problem while traveling you are on your own to figure things out. Don't believe the sales hype. You will be told to go to Tiffins website, good luck with that. But finding assistance when stranded on the side of a busy highway will totally depend on your location. P.S. and hope it happens during business hours. If not? You will wait even longer.
- Terry Carmichael , Florida

2020-10-17 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

Please read all my comments. I admit, there were a number of problems, which are not all that untypical in a unit with such satisfaction. But the warranty support is off the chart!! I even had a few calls from Bob Tiffin himself. He is amazing and really cares. Actually, all their staff follow through and want to help and help fast. It is obvious that comes from the top down. They even took care of some things beyond the stated warranty that they felt should not have happened to me. What really impressed me also, is how much repair people like working on Tiffin. They pay them promptly and do not nickel dime them I have been told. One thing that does, is it gets service people easily to come right to your motor home and many times ahead of other motor homes companies because they screw them around. Cash is king for any business, so if they do not have to wait ridiculous amounts of time to get paid or get their time reduced when it is justified, they really appreciate it. Everyone, let me repeat that everyone. from other owners to repair people speak highly of Tiffin. I bought my first one because of Tiffin's reputation and I am thrilled I did! I have owned a couple of 4 motor homes, American Eagle for example, and I could not imagine owning anything else than Tiffin going forward after talking to owners of other brands and my personal experiences. And the Rv that you get for the money is taking you into a higher class for short money! Don't hesitate to get one. You will be so glad you did.
- John Gehrisch, California

2020-06-24 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP View Listings

This is our fifth Tiffin, compared to our other 5 coaches we really love it. The valid air levelling and manufacture support is second to none. We get lots of compliments on it and it really is a pleasure to drive. We haven’t had any major issues just a few cosmetic things but service center corrected all of them.
- D banks, Manitoba