2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP Class A - Diesel

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Al Zeghers from British Columbia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Tiffin Allegro BUS 37AP View Listings

Had many small problems in the first year mostly due to poor quality control and pre delivery inspection both from factory and dealership. Due to the very poor service at our dealership we had most of the problems taken care of at Red Bay. They were unable to fix an erratic problem with our power lift bed refusing to work occasionally and so I finally took care of the problem myself by wiring a separate switch connecting directly to a battery connection. I am presently working on repairing a Schwintek slide as well as trying to locate a faulty infloor heat sensor. I must say that Bob Tiffin and his staff have been good to me, even extending my warranty by one year. I will recommend Tiffin to anyone but the Dealership we purchased it from to no one.
- Al Zeghers, British Columbia