2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA Class A - Gas RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Rich from Delaware says:

Have you owned any 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

The finishes inside the coach are nice, outside paint not so much. I think Tiffin's motto is get the coach out there and we'll deal with the problems later. It should be the opposite, produce quality, with minimal problems. I've had over 50 issues with this coach, Tiffin picked it up from me and took it back to Red Bay for repairs.The paint on these coaches, something that Tiffin brags about, is horrible. I'm looking at a new 36LA and it has major paint issues, just delivered from the factory. The dealer told me Tiffin is trying to get more coaches out and are ok with doing paint repairs. If you want a quality coach, you might want to look at other coaches. Their after the sale service is good if you go to Red Bay. It's not good when on every trip you are thinking, what will break next.
- Rich, Delaware

2019-06-08 2017 Tiffin Allegro 32SA View Listings

My wife and I had a 2012 Tiffin Phaeton QSH, 37' 9", that we bought new and kept for over 5 years. It was a diesel pusher with an air ride and we liked it a lot. However we found we were not RV'ing as much as we needed to be to justify it so we sold it and purchased a new 2017 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 32SA, 36' long. In general we found we were not giving up anything monumental with this coach. It had a good ride, decent power and noise level, is quite roomy and the storage, while different (so slide out pull-throughs) was excellent. We didn't notice that the rear/bedroom A/C does not have a heat pump. We miss that a bit but the fireplace more than makes up for it. One of it's best features, that the Phaeton did not have, is the king-size bed. To be on the safe side, we down-sized our "towed" from a Honda Pilot to a Honda CRV and it's been great. We've had our share on minor, annoying problems. But we've found that every coach has them, whether you buy new or used. With three coaches over the last 10 years we have never have never had a significant issue like engine, chassis or tires. Tiffin has an excellent reputation for standing behind their products.
- Dewayne Roos, Massachusetts