2017 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34F Class A - Gas RVs Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34F Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Stephen Kessler from Nebraska says:

Have you owned any 2017 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34F Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34F View Listings

The Windsport would be fantastic if it worked! Thor's quality control is the worst I've ever seen. Their warranty department points fingers at the dealers, and will not go above an beyond to help out a new customer. I had drawers that wouldn't latch, an inverter that didn't work, and the generator would not power the coach. The dealer tells me the whole thing was wired incorrectly from the factory. How is that possible? I had to remove a few panels to troubleshoot problems and found nothing but dirt, sawdust, leftover screws, etc. They do nothing to clean out areas you can't see directly. If you have allergies beware! I'm really hoping to love my Windsport someday when it works like it should have on day one.
- Stephen Kessler, Nebraska

2018-05-28 2017 Thor Motor Coach Windsport 34F View Listings

I am not very happy with my coach. It is made extremely cheap. We hVe 3 water leaks around the shower, there are divers and bumps and softness in the floor out side the bathroom in front of the closets. Also the posit in the cab where the bunk raises and lowers is coming of the wall. We have had our coach for 9 months now and are living full time in it. No matter whist the temp in the refrigerator, fresh foods tend to freeze. Oh yeah the floors squek. Wish now I had not purchased it.
- Cyndi Fouraker, Florida