2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David Glynn from Massachusetts says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Purchased 8/28/16 A/C in front not working got home and battery went dead took 2 weeks to get it an appointment at ford dealer . Sept 21 ford dealer said it was a Thor problem took to dealer and it has been there since Sept 21 dealer supposedly working with Thor to find the problem. We have not used it as of this writing . This was our first motorhome and has been a huge disappointment.
- David Glynn, Massachusetts

2019-10-21 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

- karisa blood, New York

2019-10-13 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

For more info visit https://sites.google.com/view/20017-thor-vegas/home The RV is like BRAND NEW both inside and out, elderly owned and dearly cared for. It ONLY has 5725 miles. Everything works and look just like it did the day it was assembled. It is a 1-OWNER and clean and clear TITLE also has a clean CARFAX report, it was never damaged in any way shape or form. The RV will sleep 6 people. It has 2 TV's inside and one on the outside. Great stereo, separate radio and speakers in the bedroom, with speakers on the outside as well. The dash unit will mirror you phone NAVIGATION, it also has backup camera and side view camera on the mirror. Automatic awning with LED lights around. Any interested buyer will be allowed to inspect the RV prior to sale or have a third party person or agency inspect it. Other than the price nothing is different on this RV than a BRAND NEW one.
- Tucker McDiarmid, California

2019-01-10 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.5 View Listings

This van is easy on gas (approx 17 mpg); requires little maintenance; is comfortable to drive, ride and sleep in; quickly merges into freeway traffic; fits in a regular parking space; and a six-foot-tall person can stand up in it. It’s been to forty-two states and five Canadian provinces; through boondocks and big cities; it gets around in Manhattan and LA as well as Mount Shasta and Lake Superior. It can also be used to haul building materials and other supplies and equipment. Modular components make this van extremely versatile: no tools are required to open the cargo area completely, transforming it in just minutes from comfortable living quarters into a transport vehicle for all types of cargo. Only the galley, battery compartment and two upper storage shelves remain permanently affixed.
- Edward Wieber, Colorado

2019-01-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.5 View Listings

We went on a trip to the East through the southern states up to Gettysburg and Ashville and this RV was a pleasure to live in. The ride is very smooth. The sleeping arraignments were very comfortable
- Sally Router, Florida

2017-10-20 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

My wife and I purchased a new Thor Vegas in July 2017. This was our third motor home. Don't let what's in the package fool you. We bought a class A lemon. On our first trip we had to stay in a motel because the generator would not stay cranked because the coach batteries were so weak and would not recharge as we later found out. The pedestal for the table post between the two seats was inverted. It stuck up thus being a serious safety hazard. In fact, it was the incorrect base. Some people stumbled over it. Luckily they did not fall to the floor. One of the outside speakers by the entrance door was cracked. The window molding on the driver's side kept falling down. The grille lost the three bolts on the driver's side. I had to go out and search until I found bolts that would fit. A friend of ours and I fixed that problem. One of the compartments leaked when it rain. The entrance door is loose. My wife and I got locked in. Finally I got the door opened. Now I have to repair that before going on a two week trip in three days. The end of the dip stick came off. Now I cannot check the oil. I had an appointment at a dealership to get the problems taken care of. A two day stay lasted for 9 days and it would have been longer had I not gone up there to see exactly what they had done, if anything,on the motor home. They had nothing repaired. The window molding fell back down the following day. I told the service department manager that if she would replace the two coach batteries then the generator cranking problem would be fixed.The morning I arrived, a mechanic installed the two batteries. Other than that, dealer did nothing. I was promised the correct pedestal base and a speaker cover. Five weeks later, dealership has not received the items. I was told that the window molding had been glued in. This was a lie. I took the motor home home. Enough was enough. I took the problems up with Thor since dealer said the problems were Thor's problem. They left it up to me to get the Lemon fixed. I have now determined that I will take my Thor elsewhere to get the problems fixed and will do so if I have anymore problems. I kiss that dealers Thor goodbye. They got my money and I got their Lemon.
- Roscoe McGee, Tennessee

2017-09-29 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Camera/radio repair x 4, dead batteries, non-cooling frig, 4 months from purchase outside seals bad, repairs and warranty work being avoided or delayed by Thor. The sell an low quality product and then are the Comcast of customer service in the RV world. They make everything so difficult in the hopes you will just go away. Again, avoid, avoid, avoid.
- Cardwell, Indiana

2017-06-14 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.2 View Listings

quality poor. roof leaked ,generator brooke two week in shop. trailer hitch not wired just plug. panelling fell above bed. three different place in roof. water heater started to burn. bathroom fan had to replace. drives nice and easy to park reason we bought this r v we are old and easy to park than our other 3 rv. think twice before buying one.
- karl north, Utah

2016-10-06 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 25.3 View Listings

This is our first RUV. Chosen because we didn't want to go too big, but didn't want to condense things all the way down to a Class B. Easy to drive. For the money, good quality (we have optional 15k BTU A/C and heated tanks). Cons: Unless the slide is open, you can't lie on the queen bed, so at Walmart or a casino you either have to sleep on the overhead bunk or convert the booth to a bed, or cheat a bit to open the slide enough so that the mattress will be flat. Bathroom size is nice for a 26' coach; separate shower stall. Galley counterspace is good and lots of cupboards & storage. We are having fun and enjoying our RUV. We purchased extended warranties for the coach maintenance and tires, so we are good to go.
- Donna & James Hamm, Arizona