2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

David Glynn from Massachusetts says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Purchased 8/28/16 A/C in front not working got home and battery went dead took 2 weeks to get it an appointment at ford dealer . Sept 21 ford dealer said it was a Thor problem took to dealer and it has been there since Sept 21 dealer supposedly working with Thor to find the problem. We have not used it as of this writing . This was our first motorhome and has been a huge disappointment.
- David Glynn, Massachusetts

2017-10-20 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

My wife and I purchased a new Thor Vegas in July 2017. This was our third motor home. Don't let what's in the package fool you. We bought a class A lemon. On our first trip we had to stay in a motel because the generator would not stay cranked because the coach batteries were so weak and would not recharge as we later found out. The pedestal for the table post between the two seats was inverted. It stuck up thus being a serious safety hazard. In fact, it was the incorrect base. Some people stumbled over it. Luckily they did not fall to the floor. One of the outside speakers by the entrance door was cracked. The window molding on the driver's side kept falling down. The grille lost the three bolts on the driver's side. I had to go out and search until I found bolts that would fit. A friend of ours and I fixed that problem. One of the compartments leaked when it rain. The entrance door is loose. My wife and I got locked in. Finally I got the door opened. Now I have to repair that before going on a two week trip in three days. The end of the dip stick came off. Now I cannot check the oil. I had an appointment at a dealership to get the problems taken care of. A two day stay lasted for 9 days and it would have been longer had I not gone up there to see exactly what they had done, if anything,on the motor home. They had nothing repaired. The window molding fell back down the following day. I told the service department manager that if she would replace the two coach batteries then the generator cranking problem would be fixed.The morning I arrived, a mechanic installed the two batteries. Other than that, dealer did nothing. I was promised the correct pedestal base and a speaker cover. Five weeks later, dealership has not received the items. I was told that the window molding had been glued in. This was a lie. I took the motor home home. Enough was enough. I took the problems up with Thor since dealer said the problems were Thor's problem. They left it up to me to get the Lemon fixed. I have now determined that I will take my Thor elsewhere to get the problems fixed and will do so if I have anymore problems. I kiss that dealers Thor goodbye. They got my money and I got their Lemon.
- Roscoe McGee, Tennessee

2017-09-29 2017 Thor Motor Coach Vegas 24.1 View Listings

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Camera/radio repair x 4, dead batteries, non-cooling frig, 4 months from purchase outside seals bad, repairs and warranty work being avoided or delayed by Thor. The sell an low quality product and then are the Comcast of customer service in the RV world. They make everything so difficult in the hopes you will just go away. Again, avoid, avoid, avoid.
- Cardwell, Indiana