2017 Thor Motor Coach Synergy SD24 Class C Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Synergy SD24 Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Joyce James from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Synergy SD24 View Listings

The quality of this Thor motor coach is pathetic; nothing works as designed and now there is no heat for the unit. Mercedes should be ashamed to allow their name to be placed on a motor home that is so lacking in quality.
- Joyce James, Tennessee

2019-03-17 2017 Thor Motor Coach Synergy SD24 View Listings

My wife and I took our new Synergy SD24 on an extended vacation from the west cost to the east coast, south to Texas then back to Victoria - three months on the road. Before we started our trip, I did some re-arranging and added shelves to free up more storage space. I also replaced the kitchen and bathroom faucets to ones more to our liking. On our trip, we found the Mercedes was a dream to travel in - easy to get into tight spaces to fuel up, grocery shop, sight see and park overnight. My fuel mileage was better than I get with my unloaded GMC 2500. Lots of power in the mountains and good brakes and engine control for downhills. Like others, we had some manufacturing deficiencies (mostly cosmetic) but our dealer was diligent in correcting them. On the highway, the Synergy handled very well - but swayed going into and out of un-level parking lots. The water heater took some getting used to, but we learned to reduce the temperature for showers and just use hot water - that worked very well. The microwave convection was impressive - I baked muffins and meat loaves very successfully. The seats and bed were very comfortable - comparable to our Volvo seats and bed at home. The Synergy isn’t for someone looking for oodles of space - it’s very compact and space efficient, but that is it’s attraction. Overall, I would recommend the Synergy as a great unit for shorter stays, efficiency and ease of handling.
- Carey Johannesson, British Columbia