2017 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RQ29 Class C Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RQ29 Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

TY ALVAREZ from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Quantum RQ29 View Listings

I have had nothing but problems with this RV and they are still not fixed. Thor does not stand behind their product. Still having leaks. This is a piece of junk. Thor will not do anything to make it right. Do not but this product. Nothing but poor quality and no quality control. I will have to rebuild this unit myself or find some fool that will take it as a trade in. Dealer in Tampa told me that I did not seal my roof and the whole bunk was wet. We took it to an independant RV repair and they did a water test in front of me. No leak from the roof-the leak was caused by the window frame being cut too big and had large gaps in the seal around the window. Thor would not warranty because I was one day over my year warranty and the insurance said it was a manufacturer defect.So I had to pay for everything myself. I am looking trade in soon!
- TY ALVAREZ, Florida