2017 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 37RB Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 37RB Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Guy Moore from Wisconsin says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 37RB View Listings

We bought this 02/13 and have still not had the use of it. Upon delivery, it was filthy, privacy screen was inop., the ramp door would not close, general fit and finish was horrible (two pages of noted problems). We just got it back from the dealer 04/22 and the front entry door is crooked. As of 04/28 no answer on the crooked door. We are taking it camping this weekend, pray for us. I expect better for $160K!
- Guy Moore, Wisconsin

2021-01-01 2017 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 37RB View Listings

I bought this RV brand new at North Trail RV in Fort Myers, FL. I used about 5 times the most and it has only 12k miles. I don't even know where to start. All I know is that I will NEVER buy a Thor product again and that's a promise. Everything is of very, no, extremely low quality. The seats are destroyed, the slide motors (even after they were replaced) are failing, the cabinets (OMG) are falling apart, the auxiliary motor and module for the tank broke, the back door had issues, the batteries failed, the suspension is making noise, the roof has a leak, and the list goes on. I hope Thor will contact me so I can enumerate everything. All I can say is, don't buy Thor. And I visited their plant to see the manufacturing . Imagine if I hadn't.
- Dercilio Oliveira, Florida

2020-06-22 2017 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 37RB View Listings

We purchased our 2017 in April 2020. Our first trip was to Minnesota with out Harley Utra loaded in. When we arrived, while backing the bike out onto the ramp the center of the ramp collapsed causing the rear bike wheel to fall through. The ramp is not structurally sound or designed with supports. Stryofoam and thin plywood only. So far Thor isn't standing behind anything. Seriously disappointed and wouldn't recommend this coach to anyone.
- Kurt Kuhlers, Florida