2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Raymond K Salo from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

I feel like after the sale we have been let down, our coach has been in the shop for more days than we have been camping,! The issues have been the same ones over and over and is not resolved yet. This has been a horrible experience. So much for enjoying the open road. I just wish we could get someone that really cares , Thor is supposed to be a good product.
- Raymond K Salo, Florida

2020-04-29 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

We have owned this coach for 3 years. We’ve had no issues. I am really happy with the outdoor kitchen! All the tv’s work great, my wife loves the king size bed & the fireplace. The cockpit bed lowers to an easy height and offers additional sleeping on a queen size bed. Stereo is great, cell phone connects nicely! I love the colors, grays, blacks, whites. You can move around just fine when the slide is in, and have a dance party when the slide is out! A Lot of storage! We’ve towed a 2 door Jeep, no issues, tracks really well.
- Steve Church, California

2018-05-05 2017 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 34.2 View Listings

We purchased in a hurry and didn't notice how the outside kitchen (a feature we don't use) affected the bed height. My wife needs a stool to get in the bed. I also don't care for the fact that the driver's seat hits the slide while it's in so is not adjustable beyond that point. I believe it is built on too light a chassis, and therefore handles like a giant marshmallow. Unless I add a handling package at between $3500-$12,000, depending what I want.
- Greg Beck, California