2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 30FE Class C Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 30FE Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jack from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 30FE View Listings

Livability and layout are what we wanted. Tows good but we only have a small utility trailer. Quality and craftsmanship from the factory is sub par. Sealed over extra screws on the roof because it's harder to just pick them up. Found numerous screws with the head broken off. Over tightened/torqued. Ton of spare screws left from the build laying in nooks and crannies. Paint/decal has blistered from water intrusion in a spot. Called the Thor warranty department. Told "Tony" I had to fix one spot on the roof because the sealant covering it blistered. That's because they sealed over an extra screw laying on its side. He told me "great; you need to take pride in ownership" What an insult. Need to put out a better product first. Last Thor brand I will ever buy. Wish I could post pictures of the ridiculousness.
- Jack, Washington