2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 29FE Class C

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 29FE Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Leigh Slocum from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 29FE View Listings

I love Love my Freedom Elite! I have 3 kids and with them and myself and Husband it is exactly enough room for all of us while were traveling the kids can watch TV or DVD and if they bring a friend we still are not crammed when the slides are out it has enough room to camp or travel in style and with room. If you can buy one used even better they are around 78000 by the time you add taxes and fees. If you find one with a Leveling System even better, buy used is best. All the factory hiccups have been dealt with by then and enough travel time that all are worked out. Keep warranty with Good Sams and you are good.
- Leigh Slocum, Alabama

2020-06-01 2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite 29FE View Listings

This is a great unit. Very easy to drive. Big enough to stay in but small enough to get around in when driving. Just right for two, but enough room to bring the kids or grandkids. This unit has never been smoked in. It has a receiver hitch and we have pulled a boat with it. The back up camera is great for watching behind when going down the road or backing up. It is set up for a satalite receiver for the TV's. The top rung of the ladder is bent due to a low hanging tree limb. This is overall a good unit but due to family problems we need to sell.
- Ray Keener, Texas