2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 35SM Class C

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 35SM Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Joe Berrer from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 35SM View Listings

This has been the worst experience ever. We bought this coach in September 2017 and it has spent more time in the shop than in our possession. The Ford chassis has been fantastic, but everything done by Thor is of poor quality. Failures include: Levelers (8x) Slides, awning, radio (4x), floating floor (really), ice maker, inverter, and structural issues with panels bulling away and leaks. and those are just the highlights. It got to a point that Thor agreed to take the unit back to the factory to replace the entire back wall and reattach the overhead sleeper. Months later when I finally got it back, it cracked again after 1 trip and is leaking badly. Now both Thor and the warranty I paid $5k for crawled away and is leaving me with this issue. I couldn't recommend Thor to build anything. Pure Garbage.
- Joe Berrer, Alabama