2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W Class C Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ron from Alabama says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

We purchased the Thor 4 winds 31W RV April 2017. I am very disappointed with how the Shower is designed. The glass enclosure metal rest on the tub with no way to keep the water from leaking out and draining into the living room. The lip on the back of tub should have come all the way around the tub to keep the water in the tub. I am going to try to fix it by installing a rubber seal under the glass enclosure and the tub. I keep thinking that I just paid $100,000 for an RV I have too fix before I can use it. Thor QC should have caught this at the factory. Again,I am very disappointed.
- Ron, Alabama

2019-06-07 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

We purchased our Thor Motorcoach in Feb. 2017 - brand new. First time out we had a major leak in the roof at the back of the RV and heater did not work (had to have a part replaced). 2 recalls in the first year. Took cover off this year and MORE leaks - SEVERAL this time. So disappointed and if we have had this many leaks in 2 years I can't imagine what's to come. We are new RV owners but I can't believe all these leak issues are normal for a vehicle only 2 years old! I think I have to recommend staying away from these to anyone thinking of buying!!
- Melissa M, Illinois

2019-02-21 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

I truly feel this is the worst purchase we have ever made. This motorhome has been in the shop more than in our driveway. Sloppy work from work staples not set. The batteries never had the acid packs put in. Gages, speakers auto start for the generator not wired. Inverter has been replaced 4 times. The dash radio has been replaced twice. Now we've got water damage because weather stripping was not installed right. And caulking was sloppy. The flooring was lifting up first time out. AC has never worked. Every time we take it out there's issues. We will never buy anything build by Thor again. Or buy from General RV again. A lot of the issue could of been fixed 1st time in shop. But instead they would bandaid things. And then lie about fixing things.
- Carol jennings, Utah

2018-09-23 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

Worst financial decision we've ever made. Have owned for 3 months, in the shop for 1.5 months. Cabinet arm broken, outside stencils terrible, window screens broken, driver side power mirror wouldn't work(wired incorrectly), rearview camera not working properly and finally, one of our power jacks had a sheared pin and couldn't work. Now after a month and a half, we on our first trip. Really great experience! Very bad water leak under the refrigerator, first time we've had water on the system. Turns out the Ice Maker is leaking. Water all over the floor, so bad was leaking through the floor. Now, my wife just took our first shower and it will not drain. Again, new leak from under the shower and water is now backing up through the kitchen sink.
- Gayle & Cathy Shaw, Indiana

2018-09-09 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

This has been a pleasure to travel in. When we first got it the shower leaked but the manufacturer had neglected to chalk around the bottom so the dealer fixed it and it has not leaked since. The radio and right door speaker were replaced by Thor as they were under warranty. Everything works good in the unit and I have I have been well pleased with it. I really like the way it handles on the road and with the rear camera you can monitor your tow vehicle very well.
- Ron King , Alabama

2018-06-14 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

i should of had my head checked before i got this rv we have had trouble every time we have had it out water leake 5 cabnets fell apart doors not staying closed locks on the cabnets falling off battery going dead because of bad switch hot water not working fridge not working while going down the road food in freezer getting soft we have to many things to write about and the company does not call back after saying they would jamie rieks remember that name head checked now
- dexter barrows, Illinois

2017-07-25 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31W View Listings

This motor home is horrible there is no quality control. This is the worst purchase I have ever made. Levels do t work finishing work air conditioning burnt wires above the generator. I could go on an on. Piece of crap
- Carol jennings, Utah