2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B Class C Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B Class C RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Judy Claseman from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B View Listings

I purchased my vehicle in January from General RV and drove to Florida. Right from the beginning I had trouble filling the tank with gas. The pump would switch off and 500 clicks later I had a 1/2 a tank to travel. I took it back to dealer for repairs three times for this! The last time they had it for three months. Dealer told me often that they were working with Thor to resolve the issue. Thor told me that it wasn't their problem. Finally repaired in July, I called Thor to get three months added to my years warranty but they don't do that. Why sell a product that you don't stand behind? For me? Why buy a product from Thor.
- Judy Claseman, Michigan

2019-11-13 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B View Listings

This model doesn't disappoint - great balance between interior layout and driveability. Fit and finish is better than OK, and of course there's always something to touch up. The real problem is in the front RV body panels: the front wing panels are ordinary plywood, open to the weather (and road slash) under the rig, and rotted out (total delamination) in the first two years because the edges aren't sealed and left open to road spray. Saved the panels through infusion of epoxy resin (much labor), but this is a significant design flaw. Of course Thor isn't interested in the problem. If you want to keep your Four Winds more than a couple years, check the lower 12 inches of your plywood front panels and get them sealed!
- Gary Glick, Virginia

2017-05-22 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B View Listings

Loved the layout of this model. Purchased it new at a RV show. Major issues with the fuel tank. It has been in repair for about 2 months out of the 4 that we have owned it. The fuel line dips or something and when I try to put fuel in it, the gas pump shuts off. The dealer can't fix it and I haven't heard back from Thor.
- Judy Claseman, Michigan