2017 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37LX Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37LX Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Terry C from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37LX View Listings

Where do I begin.....My wife and fell in love with this unit. The dealer we bought if from was great. we ordered it from the factory. a couple of days after it arrived at the dealer we threw a couple bags of clothes and our yorkies into the rig and hit the road. The rig was really squirrelly, all over the road, we had to stay on top of the wheel. I thought it was because of it being top heavy. With less than 2500 miles, we noticed after we leveled it both front tires were worn to the belts. It was too dangerous to drive home, NO WAY. So here we are Thursday during Memorial Weekend with 2 trashed Michelin tires. We finally located some tires, front end alignment and $2800 we were on the road again. My dealer was great, I sent him pictures and he said he'd take care of the situation. Thor was very reluctant to support my claim. My dealer reimbursed us and dealt with Thor. Here are other items, with less than 8 months its been a pain.... while traveling the auto-leveler lights started flashing, OMG.... The stainless steel sinks got rusty.... The bed over the cab drifted sideways and marked up the wall...... Kitchen sink had a gap between it and the counter top The fake wood burner fireplace quit working.... Cab Radio speakers broke..... a lot of little items which I felt should not have come from the factory. Initial quality from the factory was poor. if it wasn't for my dealer, I would have gone nuts. We love the RV life and the 37LX fits our needs perfectly. we got to be ready to take of business of our Thor 37LX.
- Terry C, Georgia