2017 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.2 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.2 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

N Harris from Arkansas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.2 View Listings

Nice smaller Class A Gas Love the outdoor kitchen Easy to park Tow our Jeep Wrangler no problem Very livable Outside Propane tap for gas grill Larger tires than Class C Drop down bed the grandkids love
- N Harris, Arkansas

2019-08-18 2017 Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.2 View Listings

I bought this RV new as a back up living space after I sold my home. I also used it at local campgrounds while airbnb'ing my cabin. It is surprisingly easy to drive and also easy to set up for overnight stays. The stock mattress it came with was less than desirable and so I replaced it with a nice memory foam mattress from Tuft and Needle. This has worked well. It has a huge storage space in the rear that is easy to access and comes in very handy for longer trips. Overall this has been a great user friendly RV. (just for reference, I had never driven an RV prior to buying this one)
- Mary Flora, Tennessee