2017 Starcraft Launch 26RLS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Starcraft Launch 26RLS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kirk Dys from Wisconsin says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Starcraft Launch 26RLS View Listings

Was misrepresented as to which awning was on the unit. Both by the dealer and the owners packet supplied by StarCraft. Due to this fact I used the wrong info to care for the awning. I was told awning had an auto dump feature. It did not. A steady rain with no wind and the rear awning arm was torn off the trailer. Dealer passed the buck to StarCraft (claimed they never said it was auto dump). StarCraft passed it off on awning manufacturer who simply said they don't make an awning with an auto dump feature. Everything I had - knowledge from dealer, info in owners packet - told me I had a Lippert awning with auto dump feature. I actually had a Carefree awning. How can a consumer take correct care of their purchase without correct info about said purchase. StarCraft sucks and I will never buy from them again. I also will make sure no one else I know does either.
- Kirk Dys, Wisconsin