2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26HR Toy Haulers Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26HR Toy Haulers Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jim Kruspe from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 26HR View Listings

I bought this toy hauler without a lot of thought on functionality. The cargo tie downs are located 6' from the ramp door. You need 8' for a Harley. You can't put your own hold downs in without removing the hold down tanks. Bottom line is it only holds one bike. The trailer sits so high that the ramp angle is about 45degrees. The back tire spins all the way up and the front brake slides all the way down. Down right scary. I tow with an F350 4x4. It sits high but I still have to have the hitch ball higher than the receiver in order for the trailer to tow level. That's so high that the tounge jack won't lift high enough to clear the ball without a 4x4 under it. I haven't used it yet, so I wonder what other surprises are in store for me.
- Jim Kruspe , Illinois