2017 Roadtrek SS Agile Class B Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Roadtrek SS Agile Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Craig MacKay from South Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Roadtrek SS Agile View Listings

I purchased a 2017 SS Agile which I picked up in April and I have had multiple problems. The coach electrical system often shuts off when driving causing the refrigerator to defrost all over the place. In my last 3 hour drive it shut off 4 times which I had to pull to the side of the road and reset the ecotrek. This is not the quality I was hoping for. Now rather than enjoying traveling I am having to troubleshoot this vehicle and stay close to my dealer for servicing. Also one of the tank valves are stuck in the open position and waiting on a part for that. The AC stopped working soon after I picked it up while I was in 100 degree weather. There were many fit and finish issues when I picked it up (marks in the wood, damaged edges of cabinets). This was a brand new unit which had taken twice as long to deliver than was estimated. Yesterday my inverter started making a new vibration noise. I regret my decision to purchase this vehicle and I would not recommend buying one to anyone. On the positive side I do like the layout and the chassis is great. I feel as though my vehicle was rushed through the production process. It was six months of waiting and only few weeks of building it. There needs to be a focus on quality. I am unsure what my next steps will be for this vehicle. I am very disappointed.
- Craig MacKay, South Carolina