2017 Redwood RV Redwood 3901WB 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Redwood RV Redwood 3901WB 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dissatisfied Redwood owner from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Redwood RV Redwood 3901WB View Listings

We've owned our 2017 Redwood 3901wb since January 2017. We've been able to use it a total of 6 months. Has been in the RV dealership 3 times for a total of 1 year. I have been arguing with customer service/warranty since the day we took delivery. My 1st punchlist had 46 items...the 1st few days! Took in for warranty and they fixed 6 items. Redwood did not want to cover most items. My unit is the wine bar floor plan. Wine fridge doesn't work because Redwood engineers are too stupid to realize they need to vent the fridge...as you do all refrigerators. Other items include, paint overspray all over outside, shower not caulked, wood trim on ceiling crooked, crown molding falling off, doors look like a wood butcher installed it, bedroom closet rod mounted too close to door so if you hung clothes they stuck out and you couldn't close the door. Cabinet doors and drawers installed crooked, patio awning falling off, Thomas Payne theater seating worked 1 week total...never worked after it was supposedly fixed. Cable TV won't work...supposedly there's a splitter in the ceiling in the bedroom but no one can find it. Bathroom floor is lumpy. Fireplace wires and cords show...they refuse to fix this. I could go on forever. Biggest piece of junk RV we've ever owned. Stay away from Keystone/Redwood...I wish we had. Better yet, stay away from anything parent company Thor owns. We are going to get rid of this piece of junk if we ever see it again outside of the shop.
- Dissatisfied Redwood owner , Florida