2017 Prime Time Tracer 275AIR Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Prime Time Tracer 275AIR Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Teresa from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Tracer 275AIR View Listings

I purchased a Forest River 2017 tracer in October 2017 along with a 7 year extended warranty, from an authorized Forest River dealer. We kept it in their storage for the following 6 months. In August 2018 we took it on a trip, upon return to our home we took it back to the same authorized dealer and had them look at the air conditioning unit and winterize the RV. In May of 2019 we un-winterized the RV in preparation for our next trip. When adding water to the RV we noticed water leaking from the hose connected to the water heater. We took it back to the Forest River authorized dealer, that is now under a new business name and also contacted the company of the extended warranty. They said it would be covered just take them the paperwork. The service center looked at the water heater and determined the RV hadn't be properly winterized and it couldn't be covered under warranty. 1. We had a Forest River authorized dealer winterize the RV. 2. We took it back to a Forest River authorized dealer for repair. 3. We have an extended warranty for coverage. I contacted Forest River and they refuse to stand behind their dealers. I got told since they are a franchise it is their responsibility and that Forest River takes no responsibility but I could contact AtWood the manufacture of the water heater and they may be able to do something. I contacted Atwood and they said due to the improper winterizing they couldn't do anything and referred me back to Forest River. I've now contacted an attorney to see what my next steps need to be. I'm disappointed that Forest River doesn't stand behind their franchised dealers and take no responsibility for their actions. Really poor customer service. I won't buy from Forest River again an this is the 3rd RV I've purchased from a Forest River dealer.
- Teresa, Colorado