2017 Prime Time Sanibel 3701 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Prime Time Sanibel 3701 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rob Brow from Alberta says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Sanibel 3701 View Listings

We purchased this fifth wheel back on 2017 in August, before we bought it we had asked them to do a PDI because there was some deficiencies. We went to pick up the unit the next day that we have paid $80,000 for and found it they have done nothing for deficiencies. We can hook up the trailer drove it into a small town to fill up with some water go and make sure that the plumbing and water system worked correctly. How do we were filling the tank up with water I noticed there was fluid all over the ground and in the passthrough. As to my surprise we had found out that we had a major hydraulic leak for the self levelling jacks system, I had made a phone call to the dealer about the situation and they could not get it in for about a week. Then we find out it was caused by a short on one of the clearance lights. To this day January 17, 2019 we have not got all of our deficiencies done and we have also had problems with our great water holding tank and are black water holding tank the heating pads are not working so we have frozen tank it has even split the gray water tank. The workmanship inside the units are the worst I have seen. I would never recommend that anybody buy a primetime Sanibel trailer ever! Buyers Beware and stay away primetime has no quality control. They will probably delete my review because it does not match up to what they want people to say! And if I could I wouldn’t even put any rating for overall quality or manufacture warranty and support it would be zero stars.
- Rob Brow , Alberta

2019-01-17 2017 Prime Time Sanibel 3701 View Listings

We picked our 5th wheel up on Aug 1 2017 we were going to go and fill it with water so we could strat to try everything out. Had a short in our clearance lights the burnt the hydronic lines and had no fluid left to lift out trailer off our truck. Workmen ship is horrible! We have so much that needs to be done,they do not have any Quilty control at all. As for the plumbing our tank heaters do t work anymore and the way they put the plumbing into the trailer is not good either. The knife valve is 15’ from the tank so if it freezes it will freeze 15’ of line and the valve. Our grey tank has split because of freezing even though it’s tested at -18 f or -25 c we were only at -8. I would not waste my money on prime time again lesson learned! Not worth $80,000.00
- Rob brown, Alberta