2017 Prime Time Lacrosse Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Chad from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 330RST View Listings

Nice trailer. Perfect layout for my wife and I. We had issues right from the beginning. 1. The bedroom slide was not installed properly and was binding. I fixed that myself. 2. TV mount was not included. 3. Missing toilet seat bolt covers. 4. Worst of all, they FORGOT to put a washer in the cold water supply to the kitchen faucet. We chased parts on our first trip ever with the trailer. 5. The dining slide wasn't properly adjusted. 6. Window seal in dining room was defective. I contacted the manufacturer and they compensated me for my time and effort and were great. Since then, I can't even get a response from them and our first Fall trip, the FURNACE DID NOT WORK. Now it's at the dealer for that to be repaired. Nice unit but poor workmanship but from what I hear, that's normal for this industry.
- Chad, Michigan

2016-12-10 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 324RST View Listings

So far the unit has treated us fair. No the units fault. The heater decided not to work 7 days into a trip. Found out it was an electric board that had gone bad. (Part on order) The living room area was quite comfortable. The Bedroom is tight. The mattress could have been made of better material. Not comfortable until we put 3" foam on it. The lay out inside overall is great. Love the Refrig. Outside storage is lacking. Only 2 storage lockers. Something to work on
- Russ L., South Carolina