2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 330RST Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 330RST Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Chad from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Lacrosse 330RST View Listings

Nice trailer. Perfect layout for my wife and I. We had issues right from the beginning. 1. The bedroom slide was not installed properly and was binding. I fixed that myself. 2. TV mount was not included. 3. Missing toilet seat bolt covers. 4. Worst of all, they FORGOT to put a washer in the cold water supply to the kitchen faucet. We chased parts on our first trip ever with the trailer. 5. The dining slide wasn't properly adjusted. 6. Window seal in dining room was defective. I contacted the manufacturer and they compensated me for my time and effort and were great. Since then, I can't even get a response from them and our first Fall trip, the FURNACE DID NOT WORK. Now it's at the dealer for that to be repaired. Nice unit but poor workmanship but from what I hear, that's normal for this industry.
- Chad, Michigan