2017 Prime Time Crusader Lite 27RK 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Prime Time Crusader Lite 27RK 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Gaylan Mathis from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Crusader Lite 27RK View Listings

My first 27 RK was a 2016 model. My wife loved the floor plan. On our maiden voyage the underbelly filled with water. The shower drain was not connect during manufacturing. After a month in the shop we picked her up and headed out for a three week vacation. Two days into the trip the interior flooded. Three days later the interior flooded again and the underbelly filled up again. Vacation was cut short. By the time we got home there were soft spots developing in the floor. Prime Time/FR did the right thing and replaced the unit with a 2017 version of the same model. Kudos for them! On our maiden voyage of the 2017 .... you guessed it...the underbelly filled with water and water came inside due to the shower not being hooked up!! Now the floor has areas that have dropped 1/2" and the wall behind the shower is warped. Prime Time/Forest River has refused to repair it saying "it doesn't affect the slides and doesn't keep me from camping!" I'll take my kudos back now!
- Gaylan Mathis, Texas