2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

RichardHohn from South Dakota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this camper brand new in May 17 2017. First time taking out hot water heater does not work, take it back to dealership to get fixed. get it back take it out the second time hot water heater still does not work. we deal with it. finally get it to work enough to make hot water than again quits. enough water to take a shower the bathroom wall gives loose, the wall is buckled. Next morning try to use hot water heater does not work again. we decide we have had enough go to tear down get ready to hook up to the truck. Back truck up to the camper start to let camper down and the jack lets loose and camper falls onto truck.VERY DISGUSTED IN THIS AVENGER CAMPER!!
- RichardHohn, South Dakota

2019-09-29 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

Purchased this RV in early 2018 and it’s been wonderful. We take it to the coast for spring break and leave it down there until school starts. We use it as our “beach house” for summer vacations. This past summer we took 9 trips to the coast and always had a trailer full of kids. The large beds are real accommodating when you have a bunch of teenagers staying with you. The large slide-out makes for a spacious living area and the 50” built in TV and entertainment center makes you feel at home. Only thing I don’t like about this model is the small tub/shower combo. Being 6’4”, I have to watch hitting my head on the ceiling so a shower would be better. This trailer pulls very well. I pull it with a 2015 F-150 with the V6 EcoBoost motor and have no problems running the speed limit on the interstate. Would highly recommend this trailer.
- Richard Thorman, Texas

2019-01-16 2017 Prime Time Avenger ATI 27DBS View Listings

I bought this TT in 2016 and we use it about 70 nights a year. We just decided to trade in and buy a better quality TT. TO be honest, this is a great camper for parking some where or using once or twice a year. Issues that I have are the bathroom wall keeps popping out, I have had fixed and it just pops right back out when we drive away. The heater has broken 5 times and each time it requires a new circuit board. I have figured out that this happens every time we get a lot of rain, it runs right in the seals. I have replaced seals on the heat cover and bought a new cover...no help. The molding in the camper has all fallen off and required me to fix it all. Seems like every time we go somewhere, the camper breaks. Just ready to move up the ladder and have confidence in my trips again. As of now, I travel with more tools than luggage.
- Brandon, Maryland