2017 Pleasure-way Plateau Class B Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Pleasure-way Plateau Class B RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Susan Herhold from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Pleasure-Way Plateau FL View Listings

This RV is a driving machine; I have to turn around and remind myself that I’m driving a 23 ft rig...super easy and comfortable. I have driven up to 8 hrs with a few stops. It’s my tiny house equipped with everything I need with a really comfortable bed! I love opening the back doors and having the huge screen..feels like I’m outside while sleeping! The outdoor shower is so handy with hot water. The front lounge works for one who wants to work and the other who wants to sleep! It’s been so much fun cruising for the last 2 years!
- Susan Herhold, California

2019-03-27 2017 Pleasure-way Plateau TS View Listings

In general, we're convinced beyond hesitation that the pleasure way class b is in world of its own. It boasts high quality and lives up to it. The Mercedes sprinter 3500 diesel provides nimble driving, high efficiencies, reliability and dependable resale value. As with most class Bs, storage is at a premium; but there is ample space for essentials. A small cargo rack mounted on your hitch is an easy and economical way to add to the ability to carry added items. Pleasure way's focus and energies are on Class b only. In my opinion, a no brainer purchase!
- Francis ventura, Florida