2017 Palomino Columbus 381FL 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Palomino Columbus 381FL 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Walter Schofield from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Palomino Columbus 381FL View Listings

This is the worst 5th wheel that was made. I believe that a blind idiot drew laid out and got blind workers to build it. The wiring is in bad shape. We have begged for the company to help but they don't care and refuse to answer. There is so much wrong the sewer system is so thrown together. We just ish they would stand behind their guarantees. We need to have this one fixed or they should give us a new one that was done right. We have to live in this 5th wheel as my work takes me all over so this is our home and it is unsafe to live in. We are telling everyone we can not to buy this unsafe and deadly 5th wheel.
- Walter Schofield, Pennsylvania

2018-01-17 2017 Palomino Columbus 381FL View Listings

The Columbus has quality and engineering issues would advise to pass on this Rv. Auto level did not work,leaking slides,over hangs axels to far, long tail swing,cable ports did not work,rows back heavy
- Kevin Lee, Oregon

2017-10-20 2017 Palomino Columbus 381FL View Listings

Went to plug tv cable into unit with no signal inside. Investigated and found no real inside connections. Did the rewire myself For the fear if somebody could do this in a factory I most certainly did not want somebody attempting to repair at a dealership. AC did not work in the back took it in had dealership look at it they claim that it was not plugged in square light does not work dead short automatic leveling system is backwards will not level correctly because it does not know word is left side is right side right side is left side quality of inside is marginal I do not recommend forest river .
- Kevin Lee, Oregon