2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jason from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Pacific Coachworks Rage'N 24EX View Listings

I bought my trailer at the end of 4/17. Size was what we were looking for with a larger sized bathroom. I would have liked a little more foot room in the bedroom but its functional. I wanted to write things to expect that I didnt know going in. The build quality left alot to be desired, some you dont know until you have to fix something. Screws that go into nothing,some you find every time you go into the trailer. Issues I've had are leaks from windows after the silicone they use rotted after the first year and the fuel station fell off on the first use of it because everything is garbage screws instead of bolts. My side panel has pulled from the front cap edge molding( I'm past my 1 year warranty from dealer and Pacific coach works dont respond to my emails), and all 3 vent covers have all but disintegrated after 2 years and also leaked. Pretty much all the silicone seams in the trailer need redone and both propane lines leaked costing me 2 propane tanks. I get these arent gold plated trailers, but honestly a little quality control and better hardware are a must. Expect to replace screws with bolts so you dont lose things on the road. I bought new because I didn't want issues, issues is what I've had and my friends with their trailer as well.
- Jason, California