2017 Northwood Nash 25C Travel Trailer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Northwood Nash 25C Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Denise Smith from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Northwood Nash 25C View Listings

I own a Northwood Nash 25C for just over a year. The Nash is a perfect RV for a couple with children or a single person, due to the layout; bunk beds, a queen bed, and the dinette turns into a bed as well. I have not had any problems with the RV. I have taken it off-road on several occasions for dry-camping. I spent weeks out in the woods or up a mountain without any issues. This RV stays warmer longer in winter (I got caught in a couple of winter storms in Colorado) and stays cold longer in the summer heat ( weeks spent in Florida during summer). Based on other reviews I would say that attention to detail has not been Northwood's strong point of late. But I am handy and the items that needed tucking in or re-gluing were easy fixes. Overall I have not had any real issues with my NASH 25C.
- Denise Smith, Georgia

2021-08-07 2017 Northwood Nash 25C View Listings

We spend roughly 6-8 weeks a year camping in BC on Vancouver Island. The Nash tows great through lots of windy roads. We found the floor plan to be a good layout. However, we are not happy with the quality. Already have spent over 6K on repairs and find that it is built with low quality parts. The rock guard on the front end is also a poor design, as it warps in the heat, then creates a leak that allows the all the water to run down the front end and directly into the framework. Surely this can be designed more robust. Considering these are higher costs then their competitor, it was disappointing that they did not stand up their claims of quality.
- Dean Trethewey, British Columbia