2017 Lance Lance 2155 Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Lance Lance 2155 Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Steve W from Montana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Lance Lance 2155 View Listings

My lance 2155 came out of the factory with a list of problems. I first noticed the microwave was installed in the cabinet wrong and the support brackets were useless. It broke out of the cabinet 30 miles down the road. The center island drawer glides were installed wrong and two of the drawers fell out causing damage to the cabinet. Two of the vent screens were not screwed in and were rattling in the vent opening. The worst problem was the main slide. The factory did not install the seals or caulking. First time the trailer was exposed to rain, the interior flooded. I took the trailer to a lance authorized dealer who told me all the issues were factory related. Poor quality control. Lance refused to reimburse me $150 for the new seals and would not cover the issues. This was a matter of principal for me. Lance will not stand by their errors of poor quality control and poor craftsmanship. Or should I say, lousy employees!
- Steve W, Montana

2020-01-20 2017 Lance Lance 2155 View Listings

I bought my lance from a dealer that promised the world. However when I had an accident which was not my fault, I took it to a reputable shop to fix the unit. The shop ordered the right parts and the Lance sent the wrong ones, not once but twice! They are the worst company to deal with if you ever need to repair your RV. Awful!!!
- Bob Falkowski , Florida

2019-04-27 2017 Lance Lance 2155 View Listings

We purchased this beautiful RV 2 years ago. We absolutely fell in love with the window over the bed, the swing around TV mount (although it would have been nice had there been a factory installed TV with the unit), the fireplace, the Island and carrying space for 3 20G propane tanks and the pull through tray in the storage compartment. Unfortunately when we picked up the RV there were some problems - the major one being that one of the bed lift supports had been broken off and not replaced. We didn't notice this until we had left the dealership. Our 2nd road trip with the unit was over a rather bumpy paved road that resulted in a number of issues that we did not expect of a "road-ready" RV. The counter on the Island came off completely, the back of the Island counter came off, the sink covers de-laminated, the table broke, the sink leaked, the door would not latch firmly. Other issues appeared as well - the pin-striping started to peel, the window seal in the kitchen came off, the regulator for the propane seized. Our first trip back to the dealer resulted in less than satisfactory repairs. We then moved to another dealer (same company - different location)to facilitate the repairs. By this time our 1 year warranty had expired. We wrote to the Lance factory and they were wonderful - they insured that most of the issues were dealt with at their expense - again, after the warranty had expired. Lance makes a wonderful product and I wish that their larger models had a similar floor plan to that of the 2155 as it is extremely livable and gives you that added storage of the Island. Again, highly recommend Lance for their standing behind their product.
- Barry Pflgier, British Columbia

2018-01-26 2017 Lance Lance 2155 View Listings

Very comfortable and beautiful inside. Clean lines, nice looking exterior. Great 2 or 4 person model. Love the island in the kitchen! Great having the window over the bed to watch the stars! The fireplace works great, adds atmosphere and warms the inside quickly and quietly. Easy to hook up, love the lights on the awning.
- Eve Wilson, California