2017 Keystone Summerland 2020QB Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Summerland 2020QB Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jon from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Summerland 2020QB View Listings

We're starting our second season with a 2017 2020QB, just me and the wife. This is our first camper after graduating from tent camping for many years. I was a bit concerned with the Keystone brand after reading many negative reviews, but we really liked the floorplan and the price. The key to this line of campers is to temper your expectations - this is not a Lexus LS500; rather, it's a Hyundai compact commuter. Fit and finish is not the greatest and shortcuts are liberally taken on things that ultimately don't affect the function of the unit. We've put 28 nights in this thing since last May and have had no major issues to speak of. No leaks, no non-functioning units, nothing major. We're still working schmucks, so this unit is relegated to weekend trips and twice-a-year weeklong trips to the beach or mountains, and it has given us no problems at all. Caulking on the unit is a bit sloppy, but adequate to keep the water out. Visible screwheads on trim panels make for a lower-quality look, but function is up to par. I've no experience with manufacturer warranty/support, so I gave 3 stars for lack of knowing a proper score. So far, we're really happy with the unit. As with any major capital purchase, do your due diligence with regard to maintenance and use a lot of grease and this should give you years of enjoyment.
- Jon, Tennessee