2017 Keystone Sprinter 357FWLFT 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Sprinter 357FWLFT 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Sharon sowers from Virginia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Sprinter 357FWLFT View Listings

Rv has to be repaired after every camping trip. From dozens of small items to large items and even a slide ripping out of the wall and a second slide's cable breaking and having to drive 9 hours wondering if it is going to slide out into the interstate. No enjoyment at all when you are scared to death to hit that slide button! Would never recommend a keystone product!
- Sharon sowers, Virginia

2020-07-25 2017 Keystone Sprinter 357FWLFT View Listings

I bought a last years model. Had to leave Colorado for Jacob's RV in Nebraska to get a better deal; 40K for a new, wide body, mid-bunk fifth wheel with two A/Cs... good deal! I've had it 2 1/2 years, and I'm definitely surprised how few problems I've had, and we camp roughly 8 times a year. The interior is not as modern as I'd like, but the floor plan is ideal, and is more important. Mid-bunks are ideal IMO, and the big windows face the campground on this unit, unlike the newer 3571FWLFT Sprinter model. I pick my campsites based on the views because the windows are BIG. Watching movies in the main room with the family is fun and comfortable with ample seating. The kitchen is nice to cook in. The fridge is smaller than some, but big enough for us. Wife and I can watch movies in the bedroom and the unit is so big, the kids can carry on sleeping in peace, one in the loft, the other in the mid bunk. Midbunks are THE best floorplan if you want to accommodate a family AND maintain good views. I did find some modifications desirable (not essential). I added Morryde suspension enhancements with upgraded shackles and wet bolts (this is worth the $- your RV will thank you as you hit potholes). I changed to Goodyear tires after a flat that was NOT the fault of the manufacturer. It's only 4-point auto leveling (vs 6 point), so I added SteadyFast stabilizers. The newer Sprinter grayish brown cabinets are lovely, but my 2017 is heavy wood grain brown. I might paint the cabinets, but I'm concerned about the vinyl wrap of the cabinet frames. It's peeling and bubbling in a few places. Some of the doors don't latch very well. The main living space would benefit from an extra heat vent. The slide outs are cable operated, and some will knock this, but so far so good! And it also makes the RV 1,000 pounds lighter. My gripes are minor considering the RV has had so few issues. If I bought again, I might consider a Keystone Avalanche for the hardwood cabinetry, if your truck can handle the weight. I find the Avalanche's lack of popularity confusing. Avalanche is awesome, but my Sprinter has also been a winner for the money.
- Greg Larsen, Colorado

2019-07-31 2017 Keystone Sprinter 357FWLFT View Listings

This is a great RV. We replaced the couch in the den with Bunks for the kids. No mechanical issues. Using the Anderson ultimate hitch makes hitching and towing very easy. One thing I would like to see different is to have a better design for water connections. The hose connection is tight for my fat fingers and is not insulated for winter RV use. I would recommend this RV to any family of 5+ or even a couple looking for space/storage and creature comforts. The holding tanks can easily go a full week with a family of 5 which makes electric only (cheep sites) vary practical for week long vacations/boondocking.
- Matt Brown, Oklahoma