2017 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kyle from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN View Listings

As much as I'd like to give my brand new camper a 5 star rating, the fact it's had more warranty claims than camping trips in 3 months, I just can't. After bringing it home, the first issue we had was one of the slide brackets had ripped the screws that attach the L brackets to the slide and the exterior siding away. We hauled it back to the dealer where we bought it and it sat for 3 weeks before we heard it had finally got approval from keystone for warranty. They made temporary repairs so we could use it and they will fix it when parts come in, in 6-8 weeks. We got our maiden trip in without any hiccups and we were looking forward to our up coming trip to an out of state park the first weekend of May. The time has come for our 2nd trip and the weather was not in our favor, cold wind and rain. With wind guest up to 30mph and no full hookup at the state park I opted to fill the fresh water tank to help with lower center of gravity while towing and help with the guest. We made it all of 10 miles on our 140 mile trip before the fresh water tank fell out of the bottom of the underbelly tearing up all the insulation, wires, hoses and was being drug down the road wedged between the highway and front axle on trailer. At this time I do have to say the customer service I received from keystone after calling them to look for any sort of roadside assistance was above what I had expected and she was in contact thru email with me the whole time I was stranded, she had called multiple local dealers that were not keystone dealers to try to help me out of the bind I was in. I had got ahold of the service manager at the dealer we purchased the rv from and he sent 2 techs out to get it road worthy and agreed to haul the camper back for repairs. I have nothing bad to speak about the service I received from the manufacturer nor the dealer but with the quality I've seen from this keystone product I don't know how keystone is still in business. I would strongly recommend finding a good dealer before buying any rv but I would more so recommend looking at other brands other than a keystone.
- Kyle , Ohio

2019-12-26 2017 Keystone Sprinter 353FWDEN View Listings

We have had this rv 2 years we have lived in it in Florida full time and love everything about it , love the storage space, wide body plenty of room , bedroom is great certainly hangs all our clothes with the double wardrobe , cupboards and drawers ... great when family come to stay front living area is very private making this a great second bedroom for guests or children ... I have nothing bad to say about it and we have lived through summers and winters here in sunny Florida ... does it get warm (yes) but both a/c work a treat , I read some people had a couple of issues but these must of been far and few between as we know three people with the same van and they all love it ... if you want something you can use in the heat and cold then this is the van for you ... we tow it regularly up and down the Florida coast from Orlando to the keys every month and have never had any issues at all You get good and bad with everything ... we have no negatives 😃
- Tracy , Florida