2017 Keystone Sprinter 29FK Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Sprinter 29FK Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Lynn Redfern from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Sprinter 29FK View Listings

Unit has a nice layout. Appliances are nice I have owned the 29fk exactly 1 year and 6 days. I also paid 3000.oo dollars extra for what they call" Priority Customer extended service! Upon reflection , I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!! It has been used on 3 one week trips It has been back to the dealer twice for maintenance. first trip out, the toilet showed to have a defect. It took a month to get it fixed , the short time was because we contacted the owner of the dealership. We complained of shoddy carpets and that the rollers needed to be of a larger size in the bedroom slide out as they were cutting the carpet. I also complained of the rust on the frame of the unit. The was in MAY of this year. The secons trip was August for the front room Air Conditioner. Again prior complaints about carpet and frame rust. We were told that the A/c could not be fixed until the end of September. Again , a call to the owner produced better results. We were told that the manufactorer would not stand behind the rusting frame of upgrade the rollers on the slide to prevent the carpet damage. The frame looks like an old ship they pulled out of one of the Great Lakes!! I had a Forest River product that I traded in on this unit , the quality was MUCH better. I suggust you look under any unit you may buy and I would avoid products such as this!
- Lynn Redfern, Texas