2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT Park Model Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT Park Model RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

steve doc from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT View Listings

I have owed this for about one month love the inside and the added loft is great for extra storage. I did notice they have no insulation in the back end of the trailer I cut a hole into the back of the fiberglass to install a dryer vent and their is no foam board or insulation. Then I looked under the dresser and seen were they drill a hole for the incoming water supply and you can also see they never put insulation or any foam board in the walls. Not sure why maybe because keystone does not care. its not quality work they do. its quantity that they care about how many can they build for the day. Then the shower its made for someone no taller then 5foot im only 5"9 had to re drill holes and move the shower head up it was good for my stomach only other then that I do love it wish had insulation though I live in it full time.
- steve doc, Washington

2018-10-09 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT View Listings

Absolute Nightmare. After 1 year the kitchen faucet went and I replaced it, delivered the camper with no vent cap and I replaced it, 2nd air conditioner fan went and I replaced it. However the worst thing is that the main slide out floor completely buckled and when my dealer took photos and sent them to keystone, their response was "That it was normal and they will not replace." Absolute piece of garbage and the trailer is pretty bad too.
- Ron Haenle, Pennsylvania