2017 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BHWE Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BHWE Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Joie from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BHWE View Listings

I purchased this unit 4/20/17 I love the room and floor plan - however when we got it home I tried opening the coach door and the key assembly came out with the key. That was first red flag! We went on our first camping trip the same day - so as evening started setting in I was drawing down the privacy shades and one side of shade would not come down all the way, so it was at a slant and off by about 4 inches. Then as I tried to figure out how to fix problem the screw pulled right out of hole. Then later in night when I was washing down tub before putting my youngest in, I noticed the tub surround was not sealed good and in the bottom corner clearly not glued up against wall. So another project I need to add to the list. This was all in the first 24 hours of buying this unit. I am actually very concerned about the lack of quality construction. I did purchase the extended warranty - but I don't know for how much longer we will have this unit. It looks great and we are hoping the dealership will help resolve situation. Waiting for call back from them.
- Joie, California

2019-07-18 2017 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BHWE View Listings

We bought this trailer new from a local dealer and have really enjoyed owning it. It has a great layout and features, is very comfortable and has lots of storage. We really love the power awning and outdoor kitchen. We have used this in all weather, and it will keep you cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather. The bunks are great if you have kids, and we've had four young kids from our church sleep in the bunks, two on each bunk, and they had a blast staying in this trailer. We love that it has a full bath that is roomy, and we haven't even begun to fill up all the available storage. For example, there is storage under the bed that we haven't touched. There are a few things we would change if we could. For one, we'd like to see more 110v AC outlets. I take my laptop with me on the road, and when sitting in the dinette there is no outlet right there - you have to plug into the outlet in the bathroom, which works but isn't ideal.
- Elliott Morris, Washington