2017 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 272UFL Travel Trailer Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2017 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 272UFL Travel Trailer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2019-04-06 2017 Keystone Outback Ultra-Lite 272UFL View Listings

My wife & I heard about this camper prior to Dec show in Des Moines (2016). We were excited that finally a ultra lite with 2 slides was going to be available in March at local dealer.When given the walk through I'd asked if the water could be ran through the system to check on everything before spending 21,000. The answer was it will cost little over 100 to do that. Guess I should have let gut instinct take over. 2 weeks later I sent water through the system only to have water running out the kitchen slide. The plumbing under sink was not tighten down. Also found same for small outside kitchen sink. The cabinet hinges are flimsy and since have been replaced to keep them from eventually breaking. TV wall mount was put on backwards. The bedroom is the sweet spot of this Camper. Roomy,lots of closet room, the dresser is perfect & the bathroom is only a step away. Eventually removing couch for love seat recliner and insert from room fireplace placed in cupboard along side of stereo/DVD player. We wanted reclining chairs for couch but dealership said it couldn't be done.It can & will be soon. Thanks to friends who have helped me make our camper our dream house.
- Jim Seago, Iowa